The Carolinian Series Utilizes ‘Green’ Design Elements and Features a Roomy Interior with Modern Amenities
These extremely elegant ‘green’ units offer the ultimate in portable restroom services, featuring simulated hardwood floors, simulated marble wall finishes, oak wood cabinet bases, and wall trim, black granite countertops, DVD/satellite/cable tv hookups, led lighting, skylights, and more.
The environmentally-friendly Carolinian is designed to consume limited resources, have ‘waterless’ urinals, onboard water systems, feature LED lighting, and have backup emergency power access capabilities.
Standard Features of the Carolinian Series Restrooms
- Extremely elegant, high-end restrooms for guests with discriminating tastes
- Easy in/easy out for high volume use
- Ladies’ area has four spacious stalls and twin-basin vanity
- Men’s space has two private stalls, four urinals, and a twin-basin vanity
- Each area is individually climate controlled for added comfort
- Push-pedal flushable toilets and flushing urinals
- Environmentally friendly
- Back-up emergency power access
Floor Plan for the Carolinian Model
Electrical and Water Requirements
- Power Requirement: 3 dedicated 30 amp breakers
- Water Requirement: Standard 3/4″ FNPT fitting with minimum of 60 PSI at source, located within 50′ of unit placement.
- Features onboard fresh water tank (requires water delivery)
Before You Rent…
For an overview of site requirements and responsibilities of the rental customer and our company in regards to renting a mobile comfort station…
Combined Unit & Truck Lengths
There must be sufficient area to maneuver units into place.
Smallest Combined Truck and Unit Length: 40′
Largest Combined Truck and Unit Length: 56′